Friday, September 11, 2009

Just evolve, already!

Hello, gentle readers!

Long time, no blog.

And there's a reason for that. I have been baking as usual, it's true. I've even gone so far as to take photographs of some of my goodies. But I haven't been able to motivate myself to do a blog post in a while, mainly because the feminism-via-diabetic-baked-goods premise just isn't resonating for me anymore. I find myself going about my life, coming up with ideas and thinking, "That would make a great blog post! Alas, it has nothing to do with baking..."

So, in the spirit of evolution, I'm broadening the scope of this blog to include a variety of interesting topics--some related to baking, some not--and we'll just see where this takes us.

As always, your comments, feedback, and suggestions are welcome and encouraged.

Be sure to stay tuned for the upcoming post, "Fall: Why my favorite time of year makes me want to be Martha Stewart, and the feminist implications of my subsequent shame."

No comments:

Post a Comment